Upon successful completion of this Boot Camp, participants should acquire the following learning outcomes:
- In-depth comprehension of the content, theory, process, and business acumen of the Strategic Planning and Management discipline in accordance with the ASP Body of Knowledge.
- Ability to lead strategic planning formulation and implementation initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically and assess organizational capabilities and assess environmental internal and external factors.
- Ability to plan strategically using different tools and schools of thought leadership.
- Ability to mange strategic and operational performance, assess organizational maturity, and conduct strategy performance review
- Application of the tools and use of the forms and templates designed to fulfill the processes requirements of the ASP body of Knowledge.
- Full understanding of the ASP certification process and handbook and the ability to write outstanding qualifying applications.
- Familiarity with certification exam questions and well versed on how to tackle them.